It was founded in 2016 on the basis of the Department of State Regulation and Marketing Services.
Activity Directions of the Department:
– Conducts the thematic research studies
– Conducts the thematic work on specific tasks, searches, theoretical-methodological materials for the preparation of reports
– Makes thematic observations on specific tasks, makes analysis and proposals;
– Determine the ways of expanding the production which replaces import in the agrarian sector and increase the economic efficiency;
– Marketing problems of agricultural producers and determination of their solutions
– Investigate the formation of business incubators in the regions for the development of agribusiness
– Makes propaganda and promotional activities in economic entities
– Prepares the related proposals and the recommendations for the reports of the department
– Prepares the articles and monographs
– Cooperates with relevant international organizations and research institutes.
- FY 2012 «Regulation of the development of agricultural production»
- FY 2013 «Development of the financial-credit system in the field of agriculture»
- FY 2014 «Regulation of the marketing of production-sales activities in the agriculture»
- FY 2015-2017 «Agricultural development strategies for long and medium term»
- FY 2015 «Determine the ways of expanding the production which replaces import in the agrarian sector and increase the economic efficiency»
- FY 2016 «Agricultural producers’ marketing problems and solutions»
- FY 2017 «Issues of establishment of business incubators in the regions for the development of agribusiness»
Head of Department
Dr., Assistant Professor Mushfiqe MAMMADOVA
Tel: (+99412) 514-84-13
© To be referred to www.agroeconomy.az, when used.
245 total views, 1 views today